I have so many favorite “Summer Must Haves!” it was so hard for me to narrow all of them down, but these are products I use pretty much every single day. I have been so excited to share them with you!
- The Benefit Cheekathon Blush and Bronzer Palette. This is such a gorgeous palette, the hula bronzer is the perfect shade to me. I’m so fair that so many bronzer’s look orange on me but this is the perfect color for any skin type, I love using it to contour. This is a little bit on the pricier side and I was really hesitant with buying it, I actually would go to ulta and visit this pallet and I kept trying it on and I think it really is worth it. If you love Benifit’s bronzers and blushes then you will be really happy with this and it’s so much cheaper to go this route because just for the “Hula Bronzer” and the “Dandilion Blush” alone they are each $30. So it makes it a really good deal.
- I have been loving this new foundation from Tarte lately it’s a great summer foundation, it also has SPF 15 which is a bonus. They just launched their new “Rainforest of the Sea” Collection and it’s so light weight and hydrating yet it also has a great coverage. My favorite way to apply this is with a damp beauty blender, it’s fast and easy and blends into your skin so good. I also use the concealer on my under eyes and I am in love with that as well. This product goes a long way so that’s a bonus.
- Another great product that is amazing for summer is the Mac “Prep + Prime Transparent Powder.” This powder works so good with heat and sweat from the summer, it will give you that “airbrushed” look. It works really great for keeping your face matte and free from that greasy sweat look. I always place it under my eyes to secure my concealer and it helps to keep it from creasing.
- Highlighters are a summer must have!! You can’t go through summer without them. I always got my highlight on every where I go, even when I’m sweating at the gym, I will still be glowing. I have two highlight shades that are my go to right now. The first one is the Becca “Champane Pop” it gives you that great bronzey sunkissed glow. My second one is a great cheaper alternative one and it is by Pixi Beauty, this one is that white frosted glow look, I love it so much. I always apply it with my Morphie M438 brush.
- After I’m done with my makeup I use the Mac finishing spray “Fix +” and this seriously is the glue that keeps all your make up on. I really do notice if I forget to spray my face with my finishing spray. I also love it because it melts everything into my face and it helps my powder not look powdery. It will keep your makeup looking fresh all day long.
- And lastly I have accepted the fact that I will never get brown in the sun, my skin knows two things and that is lobster red or freckled white. I’m fine with it now and I have stopped trying to tan it because it doesn’t work. I want to protect my skin from skin cancer so I love getting spray tans and I love using this ‘Loving Tan” mouse. It works so good! I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up I wash off the bronze and it leaves a natural looking tan. I have had my bottle for so long it lasts forever. I also love to use it when I get spray tans to help my tans last longer.
Out fit details:
Shirt- Cara Loran Shop hurry it’s %50 off!!
shorts- Ross (old)
Hair extensions- Halo Couture